What a cute cloud!!! And it must be fate because your hubby saw it when it was still a heart, since you said it changed it's shape quickly! =D
Oh that sucks that the denim bag is out of fashion, but I think if I like it a lot I will still wear it hahaha or I will sell it to buy another bag I want! I saw a lot of stores selling pre-loved designer bags in Japan! Is it popular there? I really like the poppy collection Coach has but I never bought anything yet because Im afraid I won't like it anymore >< When I buy something so expensive I usually think about it for a long time and make sure it fits my needs 110%! For example, if my speedy didn't come with a strap I wouldn't have a bought it since it would have hurt my arms too much to carry it around. o0o0o0 please show us a photo when you decorate your bags with a bandeau!!!
you know what! i can't sell it high… once i tried to sell my old coach bag (i used it just twice) but it was like 10 bucks!!! so i still keep it with me X( preloved bags are popular, yeah! maybe that's why there are many stores buying bags but like i say, they price your bags really cheap X( boo!!!
i always think a lot before i buy and go back and forth the store… but after 3 or 4 years, i always want something different… hahaha
Beautiful. Did he give you that cloud? :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! :D
ReplyDeleteOchi,
ReplyDeleteYour hubby are so lucky.
What a cute cloud!!! And it must be fate because your hubby saw it when it was still a heart, since you said it changed it's shape quickly! =D
ReplyDeleteOh that sucks that the denim bag is out of fashion, but I think if I like it a lot I will still wear it hahaha or I will sell it to buy another bag I want! I saw a lot of stores selling pre-loved designer bags in Japan! Is it popular there? I really like the poppy collection Coach has but I never bought anything yet because Im afraid I won't like it anymore >< When I buy something so expensive I usually think about it for a long time and make sure it fits my needs 110%! For example, if my speedy didn't come with a strap I wouldn't have a bought it since it would have hurt my arms too much to carry it around. o0o0o0 please show us a photo when you decorate your bags with a bandeau!!!
hi tornadoes,
ReplyDeleteoh, i hope so!!! that's romantic :D
you changed your name again?! hehe
hi FJ,
ReplyDeletei still remember the time i saw it. it was nice :D
hi anGeLine,
ReplyDeleteyep :D
hi suki,
ReplyDeleteyou know what! i can't sell it high… once i tried to sell my old coach bag (i used it just twice) but it was like 10 bucks!!! so i still keep it with me X( preloved bags are popular, yeah! maybe that's why there are many stores buying bags but like i say, they price your bags really cheap X( boo!!!
i always think a lot before i buy and go back and forth the store… but after 3 or 4 years, i always want something different… hahaha
ahw this is so cute! =D i remember when i was little i always watch into the sky and search for some recognizable shapes in clouds XD whaha xx
ReplyDeletehi candy,
ReplyDeleteyeah, i used to when i was small, too! i think i need to do it now again to get relaxed for a while. haha