I always request Ken to take photo with me from the photo machine but he always rejected me.He don't like it at all..Maybe one day I can persuade him..
You and your hun look sooo cute! hahaha I know what you mean about feeling old, I haven't taken purikura with my hun for about three years because it seems more like a teenager thing to go =P But I also don' because they are very expensive here! The average is 8$CAD ><
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteBoth of you looked cute!! And not old at all!!!
I always request Ken to take photo with me from the photo machine but he always rejected me.He don't like it at all..Maybe one day I can persuade him..
Ahhw so sweet!! i remember when i am in Asia i always want to go to a photo machine! whaha we also have that here but is very expensive! XD
ReplyDeletei totally understand, jose!!! my darling really wasn't in a good mood... but he posed pretty well... LoL
ReplyDeleteHi Candy,
ReplyDeletei think 4 bucks are still expensive here, too! i wonder how much it costs over there!!!
You and your hun look sooo cute! hahaha I know what you mean about feeling old, I haven't taken purikura with my hun for about three years because it seems more like a teenager thing to go =P But I also don' because they are very expensive here! The average is 8$CAD ><
ReplyDeleteHmmz i dont remember anymore how much the price was here! too long ago XD whaha but it was about 8euro that's 10 US dollar
ReplyDelete