
This morning, I tried it on and it made me happy while I am very busy XD
I don't buy makeup products that often, but it was so sweet that I thought I should get one!!! hehe
Do you know any fun makeup item?!
Let me know ;)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
OMG I should get thisss! I Love Suzy's Zooooo <3<3
ReplyDeletehi blushbunny!
ReplyDeleteyou know the characters?!
i adore the one witzy and boof, hugging each other XD
Yeah I know themmmm 8D I like Witzy so muuuuch 8D
ReplyDeleteOmg this is sooo cute! I think this is definitively worth buying especially if it made you happy!
ReplyDeleteOchi-San, I really like your eye makeup, could you please do tutorial about your eye make up? And what is the name of eyeshadow that you use? They are so nice on you >.<
ReplyDelete