The temp these days is around F90 (32C), with high humidity!!! It's like a sauna outside. Too tired to take a walk. The weather in NY was really moderate and dry. I wish we have a weather like there...Anyway, on Sunday, my boyfriend and I passed in front of the game parlor and I found a candy game machine with a pile of chocolate bars almost dropping in. I asked my boyfriend to try once (not spending my money, he-he!) but he scooped only one candy, so it didn't help. Then I tried once, but I couldn't scoop any... We tried for about 5 times and then the pile leaned on the glass... We just thought it was hopeless, so we stopped playing.
I didn't really want the chocolate bars but why the game so attracting!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
How sweet!
ReplyDeleteBonding with the candy gamemachine.hehehe!cute...
Sounds fun Ochi, my daughter likes the one with the stuffed animals, you have to grab with a controled claw.
ReplyDeleteWe put a bunch of money in those machines, she did win a couple times. Like she needs more stuffed animals!
I guess it's for the fun of it!
Hi merce-san,
ReplyDeleteDidn't you try the game when you come to Japan?! ;)
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteWe had lots of this kind machine games here in Malaysia and even Singapore.
I seldom play with the candy machine,but more prefer toys machine.But I knew the percentage to win them is quite hard.
Better save some money..
Konnichiwa jo,
ReplyDeleteYes! My mom likes the one with stuffed animals. I don't know now but I remember she used to bring back some toys when she went out for shopping...
Yes! I think it is just for fun. Then I won't regret playing (losing). Ha-ha!!!
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteYou are right! To save money, it is better not to play. But like jo says, it is just for fun. (I'm saying to myself...) I really wanted to crush the pile of chocolate. Ha-ha!
HELLO OCHISAN!
ReplyDeleteYES,I TRIED ONCE.
MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME THERE.
ANYWAY,MY POST IN KABUHAYAN.
YES,PASALUBONG MEANS"OMIYAGE"CIO
Love to eat post
ReplyDeleteactually,that is steamed salmon,but in a defferent color.
Hi merce-san,
ReplyDeleteReally?! Your husband likes to play?! I hope you liked it ;)
That omiyage was really cool!
Hi again, merce-san!
ReplyDeleteIn a different color!? Sounds interesting!!!
I love salmon. Not raw, though ;)