My bf bought Kobe pudding for me as a souvenir some time ago when he came back from his family home. Since the expiration date wasn't that close, I kept in the fridge for a while.Sweet stuff makes me happy :D
It was pretty sweet, though!
Have a good weekend!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteYour boyfriend not came from same place as you??So where is his hometown??
My knowledge for Japan is limited.Very shame to tell you that I only knew Tokyo & Hokkaido only.O..and Fuji Mountain?
But this pudding looked delicious.I love mango pudding the most!
Hi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteIt's afternoon for me here....and a pudding sounds like a very good afternoon snack. Unfortunately, no pudding waiting for me in the fridge....I am not sure what I will snack on...if any.
Have a good weekend,
Jenn
Hi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteYou don't have any recipes for making mousse from calpis do you? I had a citric yogurt mousse the other day that was fantastic and I'm trying to recreate it. It had heavy cream and calpis in it that I know of.
Thanks.
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteHis hometown is in Shiga. It's about 3 hours away from Tokyo by Shinkansen (bullet train).
I think you love this pudding ;)
Let me see your mango pudding someday when you get a chance!
Hi Jenn,
ReplyDeleteHow was your weekend?!
I try not to eat sweet stuff, so I only eat when I got it from someone else. Ha-ha ;)
Hi Michael,
ReplyDeleteThat mousse sounds delicious! I don't have calpis one. I hope you can recreate it someday!!!
I have mango one, though.