I started hula dancing and knew the meaning of the word and impressed.
A - Akahai (kindness)
L - Lokahi (unity)
O - Olu'olu (pleasantness)
H - Ha'aha'a (humbleness)
A - Ahonui (patience)
It is my goal to keep ALOHA in my heart forever.
Hula dancing makes me feel peaceful. I'm glad I started it.
Aloha ;)
Please click below and vote for me.
Have you ever been to Hawaii? I have been there twice and I loved it.
ReplyDeleteHi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteI didn't know the meaning of Aloha,
beautiful words to live by! I think we could all use these words
in our lives, remind us the way we should be! Hula dance will keep you in shape too, especially when done fast! :)
Wow!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing with us.
now,we know...
Aloha is not only an expressions,but has a deep meaning,that can be apply in our daily lives.
and really now i understand,even you're stressed,you still keep aloha in your heart.
i hope we can do it too!
Hi Tornadoes28,
ReplyDeleteYes. Once, long ago...
I just remember I can use Japanese there. Ha-ha!!!
Hi jo,
ReplyDeleteYes. After knowing the meaning, whenever I use this word, I feel peace in my mind :)
Right! I think I want to learn the faster one someday!!!
Hi merce-san,
ReplyDeleteYes. We can do it ;)
I try to say ALOHA to my boyfriend everyday.
It's kind of a charm.