I worked at my current workplace for about 7 years, but now I am leaving there to start what I believe is good for me and possibly for Japan.
I gave the notice last month, so I am officially leaving in the end of May.
It's not my April Fool's joke, btw. LoL
Please click below and vote for me.
How exciting! Can't wait to hear details.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with whatever you're next adventure is!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a BIG decision. I am looking forward to hearing what you have planned next!!
ReplyDeleteHi Mandi,
ReplyDeleteI will post about it as soon as I am ready!!!
Hi suki,
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have been thinking of it for many years, but now it is time to do it!!!
Hi fran,
ReplyDeleteI hope I can best use my time! I might need a strict timetable not to get lazy! haha
Wow,Ochi!!! You have the courage!!Good luck!
ReplyDeleteu're so brave! gd luck with ur upcoming plans! just a guess... r u planning to open ur own eatery? hehe... i reckon since u cook so well n win so many awards, u should!!
ReplyDeleteOchi,
ReplyDeleteGood luck ^^
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes. Good luck to me!!!
Hi Mica,
ReplyDeleteActually, I am not going to work anymore but do my creative stuff for a while... I need to look for what I can do seriously, so I am taking a rest at the same time :)
Thanks anGeLine!!!
ReplyDelete