Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
Friday, December 4, 2015
How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan - OCHIKERON - CREATE EAT HAPPY
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Follow me on twitter♥
http://twitter.com/ochikeron (English)
http://twitter.com/alohaforever (Japanese)
ラベル:
Others
I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
-
Do you think microwave cooking is unsafe?! Do you think microwaving food in plastic wrap or container is dangerous?! Long time ago, I o...
-
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
-
For Japanese who live overseas. Live TV : Ustream It's still shaking!!! At 7PM, most trains in Tokyo stopped the services. Foods ...
-
This is the way I love to eat Shirasu Don! Of course you can eat it in the way you like ;) There is no rule. hehe https://www.youtube.com...
-
On November 22nd, we filed our marriage paper!!! In Japan, 11/22 is a good married couple day. We read (as phonetic equivalent) 11 "ii...
-
On 3/16, we moved into our new home. We did most of the packing when the movers came since we were quite at a loss... LoL However, we mi...
-
On Saturday, our new dining set (PACCO) has arrived! I am new to the mac world, so it took me so long to edit these pictures... Ye...
-
Yesterday (1/19), Erika Sawajiri (age 22: a Japanese actress, model, and musician) and Tsuyoshi Takashiro (age 44: a Japanese DJ, filmmake...
-
The Miyagi quake was the most severe earthquake in Japanese history, a magnitude of 9! Still 20,000 people are missing... We are still exp...
-
Last week was the 7th week. We found some parts to be fixed, but the renovation was almost done. Wallpaper was applied to all rooms and al...
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
ReplyDeleteAmazon