I will participate in the event called Entertainment Week which YouTube Japan will be starting from 9/14-23 for 10 days.
I will present one of the popular and fun foods in Japan!
Please look forward to it :)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Follow me on twitter♥
http://twitter.com/ochikeron (English)
http://twitter.com/alohaforever (Japanese)
Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
Monday, September 2, 2013
YouTube Japan Entertainment Week
ラベル:
Cooking Hacks,
Others,
Video Recipes
I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
-
Agepan (Deep Fried Bread Roll) is the best and typical school lunch menu ☺️ Very tasty yet delicious. MUST TRY 💕 At school, top ha...
-
I felt like writing a blog post again after a long time. Just like I used to, I want to leave a little record of what I’m thinking the...
-
My daughter (6 years) has been to Daikon digging at her Kindergarten and brought back some Daikon. She asked me to make Daikon Curry ☺️ It w...
-
This is the way I love to eat Shirasu Don! Of course you can eat it in the way you like ;) There is no rule. hehe https://www.youtube.com...
-
Our wedding became the largest event in my life. Being celebrated by our family, relatives, coworkers, and friends, we became happier than...
-
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
-
The Miyagi quake was the most severe earthquake in Japanese history, a magnitude of 9! Still 20,000 people are missing... We are still exp...
-
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...
-
Ramune is a nostalgic tablet-shaped Japanese candy. It is one of Japanese Dagashi (cheap small snacks and candies) most kids enjoy in their...
-
Moist and fluffy cupcakes with custard whipped cream filling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgWKARYqOnE I received a lot of requests ...
Hmmm.... Interesting ^^
ReplyDelete