Google+

Friday, July 16, 2010

Kaimana Hila @ YouTube


While in NY, my darling took a video of my hula as usual. This time, I danced at Brooklyn Heights Promenade where offers you a vista of the Statue of Liberty, the Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge :D BTW, I always somewhat have a problem... The concrete was really hot like an iron plate because the temp was near 100F on this day X( Thus, my steps are unsteady...

Kaimana Hila (which means Diamond Head - the famous volcano on the Eastern edge of Waikiki) is a famous Hawaiian song. The song is about a group of friends (girls and boys) seeing the sights in old Waikiki. The funniest part is Kapiolani Park (the racetrack). You can see me jumping like a horse. Ha-ha!!!

Like before, I posted it on my YouTube account.
Please enjoy!!!

I will only show this video to my blog buddies who keep in touch with me on a regular basis or Tipness club members who took this "hula hula" class. Please send me a request from my YouTube account. I will add you as my friend to share the video.

※Tipness(ティップネス)のHULA HULAで習ったKaimana Hila(カイマナヒラ)の振り付けをビデオに記録♪Kaimana Hilaはシンガーでクムフラ(古典フラの継承者)Sandii(サンディー)さんのアロハセラピーな楽曲です。見たい方はリクエストメッセージを下さい☆

Thanks for those who have already taken a look!

The new term has started from this month! The next one is a popular Hawaiian love song! I will post a video again after 3 months when I completed the term ;)

See ya!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

6 comments:

  1. Ochi,

    I only managed to view your video just now.The song is so romantic.I love it.

    You know what?I thought that the jumping part is cute.Hahaha..You have a great talent in either cooking or dancing.

    I like the view too.Is there any person who view your dance too beside your hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jose for watching!

    I knew you are busy, so I'm glad to hear from you!!!

    Mine is just a program at the GYM so I hope I could learn the real hula someday soon. Not sure when, though...

    There were few sightseers walking on the deck, but they didn't stop and watch me. Whew...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ochi,

    You're so brave.If I dance on public(well,I ain't no talent in this)and some strangers might stand and watch me,I confirm will stop.Haha..I'm too shy..

    I just boring over here.No mood for work.

    Do you have any IM there?Like MSN?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jose,

    Boring is better than busy, jose!!!

    I'm not that brave, but it was my personal responsibility to dance it for the record. I can easily forget the dance, you know...

    P.S. I can't use IM at work X(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ochi,

    O..it's ok.I just thought that maybe I can chat online with you sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi jose,

    Great you can chat ;)
    I wish I could...

    Anyway, I haven't used chat for ages!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days