Google+

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Accomplishments

For those of you who know my routine monthly updates, it's already June!!!

Here are my accomplishments in May :D

On 5/7, my Enoki Tantan Rice Bowl won a grand prix at mushrooms recipe contest. Tantan refers to the sesame based hot foods, such as Tantanmen (担々麺). The smooth texture of enoki mushrooms is amazingly delicious and went well with white rice :D

On 5/10, my Grilled Tuna with Cheese Sauce won a S&B prize at orangepage, where I update my food diary in Japanese :D If you remember from my curry and rice recipe, S&B is a company that makes spice products in Japan.

On 5/10, my Stir-Fried Ginger Pork and Cabbage received the 10th photo report at Cookpad. I already translated this recipe in English. Check it out HERE.




On 5/17, my Crunchy Salad Parfait won the outstanding performance award and was broadcast (5/17 23:30) on TV program called WBS (World Business Satellite)!!! However it was only for a few second, so I took a snapshot of the TV. LoL

On 5/27, my Non-Fried Crispy Croquette using rusk (toast) won a grand prize!!! My darling loves croquette, so this was a good idea to save time ;)




Last but not least, I thank to 250 people (at this moment) subscribing to my YouTube channel!!!

All for today!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ochi!!!! Im finally back!!! T_T so happy to be too!!! You always have such amazing accomplishments, good job!!! You recipes always look delish! Right now the rice bowl looks so yummy I want to reach into my screen and grab it! Oh and yes I can eat raw shrimp, in fact I love it!!! hahaha My bf doesn't like it either, he doesn't like anything that has a strong seafood taste, like sea urchin!

    I know what you mean when you say that sometimes eating out is cheaper than eating at home, especially if you have to buy a bunch of different ingredients and sauces etc. that you may not use too often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on all those awards, everything looks really delicious^^ did any tv station invite u to host a cooking show? they should!! u're always so creative with your recipes, ❤!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi suki!

    Thanks for stopping by!!! And great to hear you are back ;D

    Oh, I can't eat sea urchin, too... I sometimes feel I shouldn't go to the sushi bar since I don't eat something people say good. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mica,

    Thank you! Oh, no. NEVER! hahaha I once dreamed of hosting a cooking show but now I changed my mind and started my YouTube channel. In that way, I can create anything without caring what director wants, or whatever. haha

    And, I believe I can be creative when I can create what I want when I want. You know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations ochi,you can only go UP UP UP from here! keep up the good work, i am very proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks kym!!!

    you always inspire me a lot, give me a power of creativity ;D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days