Google+

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We Just Got MARRIED!!!

On November 22nd, we filed our marriage paper!!!

In Japan, 11/22 is a good married couple day. We read (as phonetic equivalent) 11 "ii" which means "good" and 22 "fu-fu" which means "married couple". Very simple, but we will never forget this date ;)

In the evening, my family threw us a surprise party at Yoga Club (dogs okay restaurant). Milk (our dog) came to celebrate us, too. Along with dinner, we had Mommessin's Beaujolais Nouveau. I think this brand is quite a hit this year! It was refreshing but tasty. We all liked it!

Milk also had a cake. We tried it before he ate. It wasn't sweet at all. The cream part was potato. The bottom part was a carrot cake with cinnamon flavor. We all thought the carrot part is edible. Ha-ha!

Anyway, thanks for your support!
We have lived together for 6 years, so nothing changes as husband and wife, but I am really happy now. I think all things happened between us are meaningful. I want to keep ALOHA in my heart and cherish our time together forever!

We will be happy :D

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

20 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your marriage!
    See, I told you you guys would beat us to it!

    I'm truly happy for you two.

    Stay happy!
    Omedeto~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations,Ochi!!!!

    So,when are you going to have a real ceremony marriage?I can't wait to see you in wedding gown..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda-san,

    Thanks!!!
    You two faced a difficulty, so I understand why you guys needed such a long time!
    Us, we just postponed... and just couldn't find a chance to get together...
    This is a long story. You will be surprised. Maybe I'll talk to you someday later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jose,

    Thanks!!!
    We are planning to hold a wedding reception next year. I don't know how I want my wedding to be, but definitely I want to hold my wedding!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your marriage!! :)

    おめでとう!!~~~

    :) Have a blissful marriage!!

    xoxo,
    Reiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Reiz!!!

    You speak Japanese :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! SUPER HAPPY! おめでとう!♥

    I wish you two the best of luck for your happy lives together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandi Webster-MartinNovember 25, 2009 at 7:51 AM

    Congrats! I am very happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you fran!

    I learned a lot from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Mandi!

    It's good to hear from you again :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!

    Yeah, I don't think much will change until you have children!! haha.

    Anyway, I hope you continue to have a great life together!

    Best wishes.
    Tomi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tomi-san,

    Thank you! Finally!!! Ha-ha!!!
    Someday we want a child like you.
    Hope we can change in a good way :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning ochisan!
    Wow!!!
    what a big surprise....

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Ochi,

    How wonderful for you! Now you can rest at ease that your relationship is solid! I can't wait to see your wedding ceremony pictures! I bet you are so excited and relieved at the same time! Best wishes for a long and prosperous marriage life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy for you! Congratulations are in order!!!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. merce-san,

    Good morning!
    Thank you!!!
    Your comments always helped me a lot until this day :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Arigato jo,

    I am now feeling better than before, at ease :)
    I will recommend couples who live together without getting married to draw a clear line at some point!
    Yep! I am very excited to plan our wedding. Hope I don't fight with him X(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jenn,

    Thank you!!!
    I am happy to be united by marital ties! It is something different from the words "I love you".

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days