Google+

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How to Choose the Right Color

One thing I want to get before the removal is a new rug. We haven't yet bought sofa and dining set, so at least we have a rug, we can sit on the floor!

Last week, we found a nice rug at store at a reasonable price. They come in 4 colors: ivory, beige, cocoa, and brown. However, without laying them on our floor, I can't imagine how they actually look. So, I searched for our floor and wall images on the Net and collaged them to see which matches better...



I was torn between ivory and beige, but my darling made a final decision on beige!

Anyways, I always gather those sample images from manufacturers' sites or shopping sites and collage the most frequently appeared colors which I believe are close to the real colors. My darling always laugh at me when I make this kind of collage like this one. haha But it is better than your imagination, you know!

BTW, this is how our dining set looks on our floor. It is going to arrive in mid-April since it is currently out of stock.



7 days to go until our removal!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

6 comments:

  1. I think you hunny made the right choice hahaha but maybe it didn't really matte to him and he just chose one so he could get it done and over with LOL

    O M G ! Your dining set is ADORABLE!!!!! It really reminds me of a cute and quaint cottage home, sort of like little red riding hood or snow white house! Super cute! Are all homes in Japan cute like this too? If they are, I might have to do my furniture shopping in Japan in the future hahaha Im so excited to see the real photos of the set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi suki,

    I know my darling was sick of my questions. LoL

    Thanks for liking the dining set. Maybe I'd better go for RED chairs since we ordered BROWN... I just realized it after reading your comment!!! The image I used here was RED!!! haha

    This dining set was imported from ITALY but there are many cute furniture in Japan!!! Jap houses are small, so we are picky about designs and conveniences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ochi,

    I miss some of your posts.I'm trying to catch up with your posts.I can't online this few days due to my old PC had been broken down.Ken try to fix it for me while I thinking of buying a new one.And now I comment thru IPhone.

    I love all of the rugs color,but I prefer darker color.you know I hate cleaning.I love your new place.Look so cozy and warm.

    And have a nice day ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ochisan!how are you?after the earthquake.

    by the way,your dining table is really unique and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jose,

    Thanks for stopping by via iPhone!!! I hope Ken can fix your PC or get another one soon X( I know how you feel and I know it is not easy to get a new one!!!

    We went for the beige for the same reason ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi merce-san again,

    Thanks for your care! The center of the earthquake was in the distance so we didn't feel the quake. But, we are always in danger of earthquake, so I am really scared of it X(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days