Monday, June 23, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Hello! We have cloudy and rainy days since Friday!

On Friday, I couldn't write my diary because I went out to have a drink with my co-workers. Actually, it was my first time hanging out with them. Most of them get married, so we couldn't go out until now.
I had a plan on the next day, so I was going to leave after the main party, but since we had a stimulating conversation without our bosses, I stayed until the last party at Karaoke! You know what?! I love Karaoke! I love to sing :) When I realized, it was after 2AM and I missed the last train... But luckily, my co-worker's son gave me a ride home.

The next day, on Saturday, I did what I had planned! I went to my favorite cafe and made cooking plans for Sunday. My boyfriend came home in the morning, so he dozed off for quite a while.
Then we went shopping at a department store and had a dinner at Kaiten-zushi! Kaiten-zushi is a sushi restaurant where the plates with the sushi are placed on a rotating conveyor belt that winds through the restaurant and moves past every table and counter seat.

After the dinner, we saw long-awaited movie: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, which just came out on the 21st in Japan! I will just say, it is well worth seeing!!! He is so cool!

Okay, I gotta stop now. I am drowsy...




Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ Top Food & Drink blogs

Popular Posts - Last 7 days