Monday, December 22, 2008

B Never Too Busy to be Beautiful

Hi! It was very warm yesterday and today as well! The high is 66F (19C)!!! But the temp will drop down to high 48F (9C) tomorrow :(

Yesterday, my sister gave me a lip gloss and an eyeshadow brush for my birthday present. She brought to my home because we don't see each other that often. Maybe I haven't seen her since this spring!!! I like the brand name: B Never Too Busy to be Beautiful. They are from London. She told me that they are now popular in Japan and many fashion magazines feature them. I love glittering stuff, so they are my taste! Thanks!!!

Well, speaking of the professional bathroom cleaning, it was great! Now our bathroom is almost brand new. No mold or water stain! My boyfriend was surprised, too, because last year he spent half a day to clean the bathroom, and so do I the year before! Thanks for the professional, he cleaned it in 2 hours!!!

Tonight, we have a company year-end party again. I wish I could skip it... too boring, to tell the truth!

Then, tomorrow is a holiday (The Emperor's Birthday). Yay! I'm gonna have my hair cut (just a little bit), maybe for the first time in 5 months.
Yes. Never too busy to be beautiful! Ha-ha!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days