CHOJIRO was a pretty fancy Kyoto-style sushi restaurant and I really loved their sushi!!! It wasn't that expensive than I thought!!! I loved Avocado Tuna since their avocado was huge :D I will go back there again!!!

Speaking of shopping, many Spring stuff were 70% off so I could finally say CUTE and get some clothes at Jill Stuart. (because I don't even think or say it's cute when the price is too high. LoL)
My darling bought me earrings at a different store, so I wore that in my next video :D
My outfit on that day! I carried my Spring COACH bag which was 30% off in NY. Still nice in Summer!

Have a good one :D
Please click below and vote for me.
Hi Ochi! Wow seems like there are so many holidays in summer for Japan! Marine day sounds like fun, what is the holiday commemorating? Omg Jill Stuart!!! I love her clothes but they are too expensive for me to buy if it's not on sale haha I think your Coach bag is soooooo cute and PERFECT for summer! I also think it's awesome you got it with a discount!!! I sometime think Coach isn't worth it full price because in a few months it will go on sale =(
ReplyDeletehi suki!
ReplyDeletei think we have many national holidays compared to the U.S. but short summer holidays. haha
i just searched the wiki for marine day and found : the day to commemorate the Meiji Emperor and his 1876 voyage in the Meiji-Maru... complicated. haha
you know what!? here in japan, coach never go on sale!!! so i feel really expensive getting coach here!