Monday, October 5, 2009

I Ka Poli Pumehana @ YouTube

On Saturday, my boyfriend took a video of my hula!
It's a love song, so I danced it for him with love ;)
Like before, I posted it on my YouTube account.
This time I smiled!

I will only show this video to my blog buddies who keep in touch with me on a regular basis or Tipness club members who took this "hula hula" class. Please send me a request from my YouTube account. I will add you as my friend to share the video.

※Tipness(ティップネス)のHULA HULAで習ったI Ka Poli Pumehana(イ カ ポリ プメハナ)の振り付けをビデオに記録♪I Ka Poli Pumehanaはシンガーでクムフラ(古典フラの継承者)Sandii(サンディー)さんのアロハセラピーな楽曲です。見たい方はリクエストメッセージを下さい☆

Thanks for those who have already taken a look!

The new term has started from this month! I hope I can post a video again after 3 months when I completed the term ;)

After dancing hula, I took his pic because he was cool sitting on a bench! I love this shot. He-he ;) Then we had a dinner at Midori-zushi. Sake we had called "人気一(Ninki-Ichi)" was light and delicious! I drank too much. It was a night with a full moon. We saw a round full moon on the way back to home.

I will write about Sunday tomorrow ;)

See ya!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days