Monday, May 31, 2010

Did I Cut My Hair Too Short?!

Yesterday I got a haircut (after 6 months) because I thought my hair was too long. But do you think my hair is too short now?! Or my hair trimmed too straight across the bottom?! Damn... I decided to cut little bit shorter than usual but I guess that was a mistake X( Anyway, my hair looks heavy, so maybe I should ask my hairdresser to thin out the bottom...

It's pretty depressing when I cut my hair too short than "no change" after the haircut!

I hope I can make an appointment for this afternoon...
Tonight, I looked forward to going to the GYM but no time for that now!!!

Oh, I have many deadlines today!!!
I gotta concentrate on my deadlines first!!!

What a busy Monday :(

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days