Have you ever tried an energy drink?Yesterday, while I took a day off, I tried Fante Yunker 3B Drink! Yeah, it worked on me!!! I really felt restorative!!!
Actually, I once tried this kind of energy drink few years ago but I realized it doesn't eliminate fatigue if I take it every day, so I depend on it once in a very while when I'm really tired.
Sato Pharmaceutical has a lineup for their Yunker energy drinks. What I bought was Yunker for business - fatigue level one (the cheapest one), but it still healed my tiredness :) What if I bought Yunker level three?!
Supplementation of vitamin B1 in the following situations: when physical fatigue, pregnancy and lactation, when the reduction of physical fitness during disease convalescence.
* relief following symptoms: neuralgia, myalgia, joint pain (back pain, stiff neck, stiff shoulder etc.), numbness in limbs, constipation, eye strain.
* beriberi
Let's work hard but there is nothing more valuable than good health!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
i've tried the popular energy drinks here before but i'm not really a big fan. I find they taste too sweet and sometimes funny...and besides, i'd rather just get a good night rest for energy rather than take artificial energy! ;P
ReplyDeleteOchi,
ReplyDeleteI never tried any energy drink before.I learnt this from my friends too that energy drink make us feel more energetic and strong for the days..
Maybe I can try someday when I'm tired.
:)
Hi Kym,
ReplyDeleteDid you try Red Bull? I don't really like it, too! Yunker is not that sweet. It tastes like vitamins but is an acceptable ;P
But yes, you are right! Nothing is better than getting a good sleep!!!!!!!
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteYes. Try Yunker!!! I think you can get it at an oriental grocery store in Singapore!!!