I am taking a day off today...The reason is very simple. I got tired (and stressed out) due to the lack of sleep and lack of time!
Last night, my darling said he's gonna start creating the end-title roll (for our wedding) a day before the due date which I thought is impossible since it took me more than a week to create our profile photo montage video!!! I know my darling is busy with his job but creating a movie is not that easy, you know!!! That's why I had to add this video task on top of the previously scheduled tasks and got stressed out!!!
Of course, to benefit my day off, I will attend the day class of hula today.
I hope I could relieve my stress...
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteDon't get too tired.Must rest well..
See you on tomorrow again.
Thanks jose!
ReplyDeleteI have to learn how to compromise my tasks!!!
See you again!!!