Monday, October 29, 2007

Busy Monday

Today I had a checkup.
Also, I went to the dentist.
It was a long tiring day.

Regarding the dentist, I had a very bad time.
I asked my dentist a question but he didn't listen to my question and just beef up his speech.
I think I will never see him again...

Anyway, on Sunday I created 4 new recipes.
One of the recipes is "Simmered Okara".
Okara is a white or yellowish pulp consisting of insoluble parts of the soybean which remain in the filter sack when pureed soybeans are filtered in the production of soy milk.
Okara is very healthy so I always eat it before the checkup to ease my mind.
It is really good if you like sweet stuff.
It makes your blood smooth :)

Recipe in Japanese is here.
I will write in English if anyone wants.

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days