Friday, January 18, 2008

Beef and Onion Ethnic Salad

To tell the truth, I have very little work to do this afternoon...
Maybe because it's Friday!
I wanna go home.

Anyway, every Saturday I have a lunch with my boyfriend at my favorite cafe near home, but I am thinking of switching to another cafe this weekend since it is very cold there.
Usually I stay there for about 5 hours to study and talk with my boyfriend but I don't think I can tolerate the cold...

Anyway, last Saturday I received a prize from @nifty (a company that operate Internet communication service).
They organized a cooking contest last year that asked for recipes which goes good with either white or red wine.
I created "Beef and Onion Ethnic Salad" for white wine.
I marinated boiled sliced beef and sliced onion & green pepper with lemon based hand made soy sauce dressing. Instead of adding nam pla (the fish sauce of Thailand), I sprinkled Ikura (salmon roe), which also has the taste of fish sauce.

Don't you think this is a good idea?
Try it out :)

Doing nothing is kind of tired.
It doesn't suit me...

I gotta find out something to do.

See you next week!!!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days