Monday, January 28, 2008

Crunchy Tasty Coffee Chocolate Brownies with Chocolate Ganache

Hi!
Compared to last week, it was not that busy this Monday. But badly a lot of inquires came in just before I go home...

Yesterday, I created 5 new recipes, including 3 sweet recipes for Valentines day. It was tough since my boyfriend doesn't like to eat that much of sweet stuff.

Anyway, last week I mentioned that my sister loved my brownies, so today I wrote the recipe!
Sorry in Japanese, but I will write it briefly in English.
I baked coffee chocolate brownies with walnut chunks.
Then I coated them with chocolate ganache with rum, sprinkled chocolate covered wheat puffs and decorated with white chocolate.
The crunchy taste of wheat puffs blends nicely with coffee flavor!

Oh my god, my boyfriend came back!
I gotta go now.
See you tomorrow :)

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days