Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dashi Curry Nabe

Hi! I am so tired that I don't have much time to write today.
But yes! I cooked the porridge (nanakusagayu) last night!
The herbs were on sale after work, since we eat this porridge in the morning of January 7th. I forgot to mention it yesterday.

Anyway, another thing I forgot is to write about the nabe I tried the other day.
I cooked it on the day I planned. However, it wasn't that good than I thought. I used the vegetables and the meat as instructed on the package though...

But last week, I tried Nagatanien's curry nabe.
It was great!!!
I loved the flavor of the bonito dashi broth.
The recipe is in Japanese but here is it.

Different story.
Today, I was trying my best to leave the office on time.
But some people were arguing about the new system of overtime application.
It seems like they want to overwork...
I hate this kind of Japanese work style...

Okay, I gotta go.
Tomorrow, my Chinese cabbage recipe will be introduced at Megami's Recipes site!
I received an e-mail announcement yesterday.
Be sure to check it out :)
http://www.cooking-megami.com/

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days