Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rum Black Currant Dark Chocolate Brownies

Today, it is snowing!!!
It seems like to stop in the evening though.

Anyway, I don't have much time today.
I have a task to do and I am pretty excited to handle it!
Maybe I might be unable to update my diary tomorrow as well, but please forgive me.

Briefly, I will write about my Valentine's day recipe.
This is also from last year: Rum Black Currant Dark Chocolate Brownies.
I used rum soaked black currant and dark chocolate to make this.
The sour taste of black currant and the bitter taste of dark chocolate will soften the sweetness, so I recommend this for those who don't like sweet stuff (like my boyfriend).

Okay, I gotta go now.
Hope to see you again tomorrow!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days