Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Simmered Chicken in Grated Potato

Oops again!
I was so drowsy last night that I couldn't write my diary.
But here I'm back :)

It was pretty warm yesterday since it rained at night.
Also, today, it is like spring weather!

Yesterday, at lunch break, I went to the post office.
My workplace is located near the post office after the relocation, so it is very convenient now!

Anyway, I realized that I am not hearing from many of the contests I have applied for...
I guess I shouldn't look back but go on to the next!!!

Yesterday, 10th person has reported my "Simmered Chicken in Grated Potato" at Cookpad!
I wrote about this report function before.
This is my mother's recipe :)
Actually, the original recipe was pork, but I used sliced chicken breast instead to make it healthier.
The point is you simmer the chicken in grated potato.
The potato adds thickness to the cooking liquid and this comes out verrry delicious!
I love to pour it over the rice ;)
If you are interested in the recipe, let me know.
I will certainly translate it into English!

Okay, tomorrow I will show you my cute recipe for Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri).
Please come back and check it out!
If I don't fall asleep. Ha-ha!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days