Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Haagen-Dazs Flower Cup

Hi! We have rainy stormy weather with close thunders. Very scary... Our skies are gloomy all day long :(

Yesterday, I tried to start up our home PC after a while, but it didn't turn back :( It stops before it boosts Windows! I hope that power supply unit is not broken...
Anyway, I am glad that I did back up all my recipe images on 7/17! And the rest up to yesterday, I had them all in my camera.
A technician of our PC manufacturer is coming on Saturday. Hope everything will turn out fine!!! By the way, the phone company is still saying they don't know and they can't support about this.

Changing my story, I love Haagen-Dazs ice cream! In Japan, we have only 5 flavors for the pints (473ml), but we have 16 or more for the mini cups (120ml cups)! To tell the truth, these mini cups cost almost the same as the pints in the US!

This weekend, I decorated cute flowers on the green tea ice cream! Those flower petals are almond slices :) I drew around with a chocolate pen.

My boyfriend liked it ;)

You know what?! I love to have cold ice cream in a warm room in winter! Am I strange?

Tonight I have a plan to see my friend... Should I go in this storm?!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ Top Food & Drink blogs

Popular Posts - Last 7 days