Monday, February 9, 2009

My Rice Cooker was NOT Broken!

Yesterday, I made a mess cooking rice. I thought I can cook "milky rice" with water + soy milk, but the rice didn't absorb the soy milk, so the rice was half raw. It was not edible, unfortunately...

I cooked white rice right after and made sure that my rice cooker was not broken.

I sometimes make a big mistake with confidence. I guess I'd better not expect too much!

Oh, speaking of expecting something too much, my chocolate recipe which I submitted to the chocolate recipe contest didn't get a place!!! I know I can't always win, but sometimes I am sure that my idea is pretty good :( You know what I mean?!?!

Well... I will do my best!
Hope something good can come out of something bad!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days