Friday, March 13, 2009

The Day Before White Day

On White Day (3/14), men give gifts (used to be candies) to women in return for the chocolate they were given on Valentine's Day. Since tomorrow is Saturday (no work), my co-workers gave me some sweet treats! I didn't expect something in return, so I was really good-humored today at work. Very simple girl! Ha-ha!!!

One guy gave me fondant au chocolat of 36sticks. The other guy gave me ganache balls. I tried the fondant au chocolat with other girl and guys since he gave me four of them. It was sophisticated and was not very sweet. I thought I could eat them all by myself, but of course I didn't. I was afraid of getting pimples, seriously!!! The ganache balls, I saved them for the next week ;)

I was partly having a bad day but those sweet stuff made me happy!

I don't expect that much but I hope my boyfriend has an idea for White Day, tomorrow! Will see...

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days