Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beer Garden

Wow! It was a great night for a beer garden! We enjoyed drinking out ;) Luckily there was no rain and the weather was super calm. The temp was low with no wind and comfortable, too!


We've been to Mexican beer garden. The food there was so so, to tell the truth because it was all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet style. I made a crazy salad! A salad topped with guacamole, salsa, and chili beans. He-he-he!

You know what!? We finally opened the wine made by Junko Arai! It was amazingly delicious since I knew her effort!

It is sometimes nice to hang out with my co-workers after work. I cheered myself up ;)

Tomorrow, I'm going to a summer festival with my bf after my weekend recipe stuff! Hope it won't rain.

Talk to you later!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days