Thursday, December 17, 2009

Silly Me...

Am I goofy, or what?!

I always think I make a silly mistake.

Last week, I cleaned my mouse at work, off the top of my head, for the first time in 5 years, and broke... I think removing the dirt was not a good idea for my well-thumbed mouse. Anyway, I bought a new mouse with a new mouse pad, so now I'm feeling okay, but silly me...

Then, yesterday, I received my new passport. I changed my signature to my new last name along with my change in last name without thinking anything but now I realized I didn't have to change my signature! I mean, it is just a signature, so I can use my maiden name!!! I called the passport center but they told me they don't accept any change until I lost or damaged it! Oh boy...

Then again, yesterday, I bought a new ink for my pen but the color was wrong!!! I totally believed the salesperson, so I didn't check the color. Hasty shopping, double work...

Then one more for yesterday. I put a hot pan on the table without a mat, so the table was roundly burned... X( I haven't done this for many years... but why yesterday?!

I sometimes think I need to think more before I act!

Have a good one!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days