Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kneipp Bath Salt Heublumen



This is my recent favorite herbal bath salt! I finally bought the largest 850g bottle, since it was on sale with many samples ;P

Kneipp's bath salt is derived from refined ancient seawater rock salt and natural herb (essential oil). It's natural Rock salt (minerals) keeps you warm and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth!

My favorite aroma is Heublumen (hay flower or wildflower in English). It has a similar addicting scent as geranium (my favorite herb). It helps me relax and balance my mind as well as my skin :D

Anyway, yesterday I took a day off to see my friend's baby. Her smile was really adorable. I mobile uploaded the photo on my facebook album ;)

How was your weekend?!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days