
Actually, those on sale were the previous model MC372J/A (Intel Core i5 (2.53GHz)/4GB/HDD 500GB). I read on some articles that the previous series are good enough, so I bought it without hesitation with AppleCare (3 Year Warranty)!
I think I made a right decision! They were all sold out on the next day ;)
I will use it after the removal (next week). I can't wait!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Congratulations about your new macbook! hahaha I guess the sale made up your choice =P It's great that you got a deal on it since not many places will sell the macbook for cheap, even if it's a lower model! I hope you love it (as much as my bf does hahaha but not too much!!!)
ReplyDeleteHi suki,
ReplyDeleteThanks! You know well! They don't go on sale that often, so I believe I bought it timely. yes!
Your bf loves mac that much?! I have to learn from him. (not too much, I know, hehe)
your patience has paid off. glad you could buy a macbook on sale :)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful for you Ochi to get a new laptop. I hope to have one someday!
ReplyDeleteHi grub,
ReplyDeleteYes! I'm glad it was on sale!
Hi jo,
ReplyDeleteAfter 10 years, though. LoL