Friday, June 17, 2011

HEAD SPA HAND PRO

This is something I use EVERY DAY!!!



Few weeks ago, while shopping, my darling said he wants to buy this hand-like item. I first thought it is weird (not for me) but I said okay because I was in a good mood. LoL

However, guess what!? This was a super addictive awesome item!!!!!!!

Do you know how relaxing, nice and refreshing when you push up the skin of your scalp :D :D :D I also use this for my face. I use one finger tip to massage around my eyes to evacuate waste matter and that refreshes my tired eyes a lot!!!



I sometimes think my darling shops pretty useful items that I never think of buying. For instance, all music that I use for my YouTube videos are from his CDs... XD hehehe

Have a good weekend!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days