Friday, August 26, 2011

Tom Yum Goong

I am finally posting something about last Saturday. It's already Friday! I can't believe it!!!

So on Saturday my darling and I've been to a Thai food restaurant called "Tom Yum Goong (トムヤムクン)" near home. I heard their Thai food is delicious, and it was TRUE!!! There were two Thai ladies in the kitchen and we were amazed by how fast they cook. hehe



Of course we ordered their popular menus♥

Paoh Peay Sod


Stir-Fried Shrimp and Broccoli (their special menu flavored with oyster sauce)


Pad Gapao Gai (Thai Basil Chicken)


Gaeng Keow Wan Gai (Green Curry with Chicken)


All foods were authentic and tasty! I think their Nampler (Fish Sauce) is different!

Since they are located too close, we postponed to visit there but we should have gone there sooner!!! We will definitely go back again!!!

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days