Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
Saturday, November 28, 2015
My COOKBOOK available WORLDWIDE on Amazon - OCHIKERON - CREATE EAT HAPPY
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Follow me on twitter♥
http://twitter.com/ochikeron (English)
http://twitter.com/alohaforever (Japanese)
ラベル:
My Accomplishments
I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
-
Do you think microwave cooking is unsafe?! Do you think microwaving food in plastic wrap or container is dangerous?! Long time ago, I o...
-
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
-
For Japanese who live overseas. Live TV : Ustream It's still shaking!!! At 7PM, most trains in Tokyo stopped the services. Foods ...
-
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...
-
This is the way I love to eat Shirasu Don! Of course you can eat it in the way you like ;) There is no rule. hehe https://www.youtube.com...
-
Agepan (Deep Fried Bread Roll) is the best and typical school lunch menu ☺️ Very tasty yet delicious. MUST TRY 💕 At school, top ha...
-
Our wedding became the largest event in my life. Being celebrated by our family, relatives, coworkers, and friends, we became happier than...
-
Yesterday (1/19), Erika Sawajiri (age 22: a Japanese actress, model, and musician) and Tsuyoshi Takashiro (age 44: a Japanese DJ, filmmake...
-
My daughter (6 years) has been to Daikon digging at her Kindergarten and brought back some Daikon. She asked me to make Daikon Curry ☺️ It w...
-
The Miyagi quake was the most severe earthquake in Japanese history, a magnitude of 9! Still 20,000 people are missing... We are still exp...
The history of New York is wonderful and is delicious informative .it is the one of those cities which rights around the corner. Here is all its history is described in radicals and in videos and is book too here. It’s so much knowledgeable website.
ReplyDelete