Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Midori-zushi

Hi there! Three-day weekend has ended and now we don't have consecutive holidays until the new years...

On Monday, I went shopping at Shibuya 109(a famous fashion shopping centre) because I didn't feel like cooking - usually I keep myself busy on weekends. It was raining and cold, so my boyfriend didn't go anywhere but bored waiting at a coffee shop, reading newspaper... I am really sorry for that! I didn't get that many clothes, but it was a stress-relieving time. Thanks!!!

Anyway, we ate out so many times on the weekend! On Saturday, we had a dinner at Doma-Doma. On Sunday, we had a dinner at Resort Dining Bar TRIP. On Monday, we had a lunch at MOS BURGER.
Then last but not least, we had a dinner at Midori-zushi on Monday!!! This sushi restaurant is very famous for delicious low price sushi and there is always a huge line in front (top right image)! Since we lined up early at 4PM we just waited for 15 minutes, but we once waited for about an hour when we went there at 6PM!!! I had anago (conger eel, bottom-right image), my favorite, again! Also, we had Beaujolais Nouveau for the first time this season!

Oh no... I've allowed myself too many luxuries.
I didn't want to go to work this morning... you know :(

Changing my story, this weekend, I skipped the gym twice... On Saturday, I was too tired, and on Monday, my boyfriend had a slight cold. Then today, tomorrow and day after, I can't go there because I have plans in the evening + the gym is closed tomorrow :( Too bad... Am I concerned too much?! Yes. Take it easy to me!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days