Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Accomplishments

It is chilly again today. My skin is itchy :(
We have three days holiday this weekend. Yay!
Today, I got a sport lymphatic massage. It was pretty expensive but sooooo good! I mean very relaxing and my body relieved tension!

Time to go to bed, so I will briefly list my recent accomplishments.

On 11/17, I won the grand prize at Resala Fish Sausage contest. The sausage contains 850mg DHA per stick. I made takikomigohan (steamed rice dish) using it. The sausage gives out nice dashi flavor and my boyfriend liked it a lot!




On 11/18. my tomato recipe went on to the final review. This contest was held by Toyota. I once wrote about it but Toyota has cute pop cars called PASSO and this contest was to promote their cars. Unfortunately, mine didn't win the prize, but it is posted on their site: Tomato and Spinach Mapo Harusame.



On 11/16, my "Shrimp Salt Stir-Fried Japanese Honewort and Minced Chicken" received the honorable mention at shio-navi.com. shio-navi.com is the site to search & learn & evaluate about many different kinds of salt(mainly in Japan). This time, they asked for recipes that help to beat the summer heat.



On 11/18, I won the second prize at Taisho Karada Kankyo Aojiru recipe contest. Aojiru is a health drink made from squeezed green leafed vegetables. I made Healthy Green Banana Cottage Cheese Cake. It is light but rich and delicious ;)




On 11/20, my fellow blogger Nazarina passed me some awards: the Premio Arte y Pico award, the Great Buddy Award, a Perfect Blend of Friendship Award, the Good Job Award, and the Inspiration Award!!! Thank you so much!!! I want to pass these to jose and merce, too. I know jo already has those ;)









Then last but not least, my bean recipe passed the initial review! I am going to attend the cook-off on 12/19! I am happy to know this because this is the third year I tried for this contest. Finally!!!

But I can be happy momentarily. I need to try the next one. This is my way...

Good night!
Have a good weekend!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days