Google+

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

White Strawberries

Hi! The high today is 50F (10C) and raining every day! It seems like the weather went back to the winter!

Few days ago, I saw white strawberries called "hatsukoi-no-kaori" (scents of the first love) on TV. It is now available at $10 per piece at department stores!
Those berries are created by Miyoshi Agritech Co. in Yamanashi prefecture. They spent more than 10 years to create white berries which are as sweet and succulent as the red ones! Despite the high prices, they are a hit with consumers and used at hotel restaurants as well! The company says they can't keep up with production!!!
Very interesting, but I don't think I'm gonna get one to try out. It is way too expensive!

Anyway, there are too many stuff that I cannot go far enough to purchase. For instance, at the gym, they sell personal trainer program ($60 per hour) for people who can't make a change by themselves. Actually, my fat is not burning at all (it went almost back to the start), so I am thinking of taking this program, but still can't decide... Also, speaking of eyelash extensions, they sell mascara that you can wear over the extensions at $30, but this is too expensive for me to have it in addition. Moreover, the massage machine I wrote the other day, I still haven't decided to get it. They all are NOT necessary, so that is why I can't decide... I know.

However, my boyfriend bought me the juke tower for my Christmas present that he hasn't get me yet! Yay! But I just thought I should have asked him to buy something necessary... like L'OCCITANE products...
Anyway, it gonna arrive today, so I am looking forward to it ;)

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

8 comments:

merce h:) said...

Konnichiwa Ochisan!
I'm really sorry for my late reply.
and for not visiting your site.
me and my husband are very busy for our relatives,and friends visit here.
we have also another guest,activities and parties,so i don't have time to visit any of my friends sites.
anyway,i'm very glad to hear from you..and my husband too.
but you are always busy,it's really okey?
my vacation in japan,this coming march 10-april 09,2009.
I'm very glad to see you soon!

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Ochi,

Here if you buy white strawberries, they are not ripe ones! They would be bitter and hard! I can't imagine spending $10for one strawberry! Seems these strawberries are for the rich!

You are the judge of what you think is too expensive. Congrads on getting the juke tower! :)

ochikeron said...

Hello merce-san,

Your stay is long! Are you going to be around Tokyo?

I think I have your yahoo address, so maybe I can e-mail you when I know when I am going to be available!

Even if we can't make it, it is very nice to hear that you are really coming to Japan!!!

ochikeron said...

Hi jo,

Right... I need to judge.
I wish I could be a person, getting whatever I want in a smart way!

I immediately used the juke tower when it arrived! It was cool taking a bath listening to music!!! I thought why I didn't get it (search for such a product) much earlier! Ha-ha!

merce h:) said...

Hi Ochisan!
Yes,please...

and about juke tower,i'm very interesting.
where i can find in japan?bec camera?
because,i tried to find here,still not available.i think,only in japan.
i want to buy as a gift,for our closed friend.

ochikeron said...

Hi merce-san,

Sorry for this late reply!!!
Yes! I think you can try Bic Camera or maybe Tokyu Hands, they might have it. But if you have a shipping address in Japan during your stay, you can buy it on the Net! That is much easier!!!

merce h:) said...

Here i am again,i'm sorry my bic camera spelling is wrong.
anyway,thank you so much for the reply.

ochikeron said...

Hi merce-san,

No problem about the spelling!
You are leaving in about a week! Time flies!!!

Popular Posts - Last 7 days