Thursday, September 10, 2009

DEAN & DELUCA

The image is the lunch I had one day with my boyfriend at DEAN & DELUCA near home. A little bit expensive but they serve nice light-taste dishes, so we go there once in a while. What we've got on this day was: grilled vegetables salad, crab meat and asparagus sandwich, and jambalaya. Another day we had cabbage and shrimp panini, which was really simple and delicious. Their "Super Premium Ice Cream" is great, too! I will post about it when we get a chance to have it ;)

The weather today is super fine with the blue sky! I wish I could go out for dinner tonight, but my boyfriend said he is busy... will see...

Anyway, I have hula class tonight. I can't believe how fast the week is going! I braided my hair to create a wavy hair again!

Aloha ;D

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days