Google+

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Top of the Fuji

Hi! The weather today is nice again. The high is F70(C21). I still don't need to wear a heavy overcoat!

Days ago, my co-worker gave me a souvenir from Fuji mountain called "Fuji no itadaki (top of the Fuji)". It is a chocolate crunch shaped like Fuji mountain. The white chocolate on top looks like snow. Isn't it cool?! Most of the time, souvenirs are wrapped in pretty nice packages but don't taste good. However this chocolate was good!

Tonight, I have hula class again! I am going to get another pa'u skirt shortly. I want to get one for Christmas, but couldn't find any Christmas design :( Which do you think is cute?!


Bye for now!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

6 comments:

  1. Okay my dear, I just want that Fuji mountain chocolate right now!!!It is so darling ha! ha!

    I am really torn between the the two last hulas( Is that pink and brown? and the last one red?) I think maybe the last one, even though pink and brown are my favorite colors because today I actually wore brown long boots, short pink skirt with pleats, brown top and a long shiny brown coat, pink scarf and gloves. It was snowing here like crazy!!!
    So naturally I would tell you the pink and brown but I am going to say the last picture. I think us being Asian and red spells drama and a whole lot of mystery ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ochi,

    The chocolate looked exactly same as Fuji Mountain..felt cool and snowy.

    I love the first design from the left.The one pinky with yellow flowers.The color is soft and I think you will look fresh in this color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that chocolate looks so good. And the hula skirts are all lovely too. My favorite is the first one (on the left side) because it is so bright and cute. Good luck with the decision.
    The weather has been so great recently, hasn`t it? I cannot believe it is already November!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nazarina,

    Already snowing there?!
    Please stay warm!!!

    So naturally, I bought the pink one. Ha-ha! But I know your idea. Cool!!! I was between the red one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jose,

    Yep! I bought that one! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi fran,

    I bought the one everyone mentioned! It was bright and cute :) Thanks for your comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days