Google+

Monday, November 16, 2009

THIS IS IT

Have you seen this movie already???

THIS IS IT

If not, you must to!!!
OMG! He's such a great artist! Creative genius! Magnetic performer!
I'm not his fan, but the movie was AMAZING!!!

My boyfriend and I just happened to find it was screened at the theater on Saturday while walking Ginza. Unfortunately, the show in Japan will end on this Wednesday. I'm glad we had a chance to see it on the big screen.

I'm still way behind on replies... Busy these days, but for sure, I will catch up!

LOVE

P.S. Tomorrow, I will write about yummy Chinese we had on this day ;)

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

5 comments:

  1. Really??You know,cinema here showing this movie now,but it did not attracted me.

    Since you said this movie was amazing,maybe I should go and watch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ochi,

    I'm hoping also to see this movie, if not in the theater, I'll rent when out1 So sad he didn't have the chance to make a comeback, would have loved to see him perform again! I loved to watch Michael Jackson dance and sing. There is truly no one like him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jose,

    Did you see the movie?! You must :D
    It was very moving! Everyone was in tears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo,

    Yes! I think there is no one like him, too.
    He is an amazing guy. I respect him when he behave politely to others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you feel MJ is a creative genius and magnetic performer..why do you say you are not his fan?

    Doesn't make sense...contradictive statements....

    That's ok if you r not a fan...there are millions already. We don't want too much burden on the shoulders of the departed soul :)
    By the way, this movie is the highest grossing concert movie in the world - Guinness World Record.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days