Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Social Network

On Saturday, my darling asked me to watch the movie called "The Social Network" which just came out on Saturday (1/15) in Japan. I was not that interested in the movie at first, but the movie was quite interesting!!!

The film is about Mark Zuckerberg who created the facebook.

What I liked about the movie is that Mark simply wanted to create something COOL and created the facebook. I really want to show this movie to my boss since we run two websites at work and are not cool at all because he always seeks gain. I stop saying him about that few years ago and shifted to work for a living, so I'm not gonna say anything but I simply hope he sees this movie and understands what we should have done for our sites.

Anyways, did you see the movie?! What is your thought?! :D

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days