Almost too cute to eat :3
Adorable hugging cookies made with Sakura. Perfect for Spring season!!!
This recipe uses No Eggs, Milk or Butter!
Animal Cookie Cutters どうぶつ フチ クッキー つかまりっコ!
Sakura-Hugging Teddy Bear and Rabbit Cookies
Time: 1.5 hr
Number of servings: 20 Cookies Using 2 Inch Cookie Cutters
10 tbsp. all purpose flour
2 tbsp. corn starch
2 tbsp. honey *vegan people can use syrup
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
red food coloring
1. Place flour, corn starch, honey and vegetable oil in a large Ziploc bag. Make sure it is zipped, then mix well.
2. In 1/4 of the batter, mix in red food coloring to create a pink dough.
3. Roll out the dough to 5mm (0.2 inch) thick. Wrap in plastic wrap then refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set and chill.
4. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Cut out the dough with cookie cutters. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll out scraps, and repeat.
5. Bake at 170C (338F) for about 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on the sheet or a wire rack.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, April 7, 2017
Sakura-Hugging Teddy Bear and Bunny Cookies (Tbsp Measurement Recipe) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...