Thursday, November 22, 2007

Buckwheat Apple Cake

I overslept for an hour this morning.
Is it because of this cold weather?
Or am I exhausted this week?
I always wake up 2 hours before I leave, so I didn't have any problem, but it was a bad start...

Back to my cooking.
Apples are in season!
So on Sunday I created Buckwheat Apple Cake!
Buckwheat flour is the flour used to make buckwheat noodles (Soba noodles). Better blood sugar control and a lowered risk of diabetes are expected :)
The cake was moistened with apples and was delicious!

Recipe in Japanese is here.
I will write in English if anyone wants.

Different story.
Yesterday, I received the photos taken at the contest!
I didn't expect to receive them, so those made my day :)

Tomorrow is a national holiday in Japan.
Oh! It's Thanksgiving in the US today!
Sorry I don't have any turkey recipe...
Hope I can introduce something the next year.

Have a great holidays!!!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days