Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Tofu

This morning, I saw a high-school girl handing a love letter to a boy at the train station!
She ran away with the other girl romping around.
How young are they!!!
I was sooooo excited, remembering my high school days :)
And what was funny is that I found many people (especially women) were staring at them like me!

Anyway, on Friday, my Christmas Tofu was introduced at Megami's Recipes site again!
I used nutmeg, soy sauce, grated ginger, black vinegar and black pepper to season the spinach. Then I topped it on tofu, and decorated with colored peppers.
Recipe in Japanese is here.
I will write in English if anyone wants.

Sorry I am always talking about the recipes couple of days ago...
I have a lot to present!

Different story.
Today, I created a new blog to enter the contest held at Recipe Blog (they mainly trackback the recipe related articles.)
Actually, I don't have a Japanese blog since I have so many places to post my work, such as Cookpad, Lettuceclub etc...
But this time, participants were limited to the blog author, so I created one.
However, blogspot doesn't have trackback feature, so I needed to make an account at Haloscan to send a trackback ping.
It seems like not working properly though...
I have to solve the problem...
It's a long way...

Anyway, I hope I can manage all and I shouldn't increase my work any more.

Bye for now!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days