Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Potato and Almond Potage

Hi!
Luckily, it's not that cold today :)

The new blog I mentioned yesterday is still having a problem with it's trackback function...
I don't know what to do, but I guess I will keep this up since I took time to set the layout!

Anyway, I posted a soup recipe there: Potato and Almond Potage!
The recipe is in Japanese... sorry.
I will write in English if anyone wants.

Almonds are a premier source of vitamin E. They are said as effective if taken with vitamin C, so I cooked with potatoes!
Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that may play a role in the prevention of many chronic diseases. One ounce of almonds (about 23 almonds) contains 35% of the Daily Value for vitamin E.

Actually, I have been on the "online almond program" in May an learned a little about almonds.
Since then, I use the almonds by necessity.
You can learn about the almonds here!

This is all for today!
See you tomorrow.

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days