Friday, November 9, 2007

My Stew Recipes

Time flies!!!
It's already Friday!

This coming Sunday, I am going to attend an awards ceremony for one of the contests I entered.
I will write about this on Monday if I can.
So for that reason, my usual artwork (cooking) on Sunday is gonna be off.

Anyway, today I posted 5 new stew recipes (which I said I lost the prize) on Japanese cooking site.
They were all good.
One I thought was creative is "Aurora Stew with Ham and Turnip".
I used canned tomato to create this color :)
The stew is creamy but it's aftertaste is light.
Turnips are juicy and well-seasoned with the tastes of consomme, vegetables and ham!

Recipe in Japanese is here.
I will write in English if anyone wants.

See you next week!!!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days