Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Healthy Pork Nabe with Root Vegetables and Mixed Grain Kiritanpo

Today, my nabe recipe is introduced at Megami's Recipes site!
I used to write about this site for many times, so please search my diary if you want to know about it in detail.

The recipe introduced is "Healthy Pork Nabe with Root Vegetables and Mixed Grain Kiritanpo".
Please take a look:)
It will be on there until the end of February 2008.
Kiritanpo is mashed rice put on a chopstick. Akita Prefecture is particularly well-known for it.
I cooked Kiritanpo and a lot of root vegetables in a miso nabe with thin slices of pork back ribs.
The taste of delicious pork broth gives the miso soup an added richness.
This is my boyfriend's favorite taste!
To try it out, simply add thin slices of pork rib in your miso soup and you will know!!!
Be careful not to add a chunk though!

Different story.
Tomorrow, my new Christmas salad recipe will be introduced at Megami's Recipes site!
I received an e-mail announcement yesterday.
Be sure to check it out :)
http://www.cooking-megami.com

This is all for today.
Bye for now.

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days