Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mini Cup Chinese Vermicelli Salad for Christmas

As I wrote yesterday, today, my Christmas salad recipe is introduced at Megami's Recipes site!
The recipe introduced is Mini Cup Chinese Vermicelli Salad for Christmas. We usually make this salad in summer using cucumber.
However, I used zucchini to give a warm taste.
Since we mainly eat western dishes in Christmas, I thought Chinese salad might be good to spice up the menu.

Changing my story, my boss is off today.
He said his home PC is infected by viruses...
The thing is he didn't install the anti-virus software on his PC.
He said he found hundred thousands of viruses after installing the anti-virus soft...
Sometimes, by installing the anti-virus soft that includes anti-spam, firewall and many others, the performance of PC gets really bad so I used to think it just bothers the PC, but not in fact.
I learned it is necessary!

Today, it is very cold outside.
I'm gonna run home!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days